Zara Whole Caboodle
- Carseat Canopy
- Replacement Umbrella
- Head Support Pillow
- Slip Cover
- Baby Lap Blanket
Throw some tribal style into your every day routine with our Zara stretch cover! Shades of pink accented with black and white Aztec patterns make up this trendy piece.
- The Zara Stretch Cover fits most makes and models of infant car seats*
- Machine washable, hang dry
- Shades of Pink, Black, White.
*Minor alterations may be needed on some makes and models.
|Includes:||Carseat Covers, Replacement Umbrella, Head Support Pillow, Slip Cover, Body Lap Blanket (Car Seat NOT Included!)|
|Material:||96% Viscose 4% Elastane|
|Care and Cleaning:||Machine wash cold gentle cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low.|
|Dimensions:||Canopy: 39.5 in. x 28.5 in.|
Feb 22nd, 2023
Mar 12th, 2023
just make sure you choose black if you put a name on it
Jan 16th, 2022
Feb 18th, 2022
Came out perfect, the embroidery made it super special!
Sep 29th, 2021
Oct 5th, 2021
Really disappointed in the places of the name. I picked the color black for the lettering because the majority of it is pink, the name was placed half way on the black strip and you can't read the name. I understand we pick the color but what am I supposed to pick if I want it all to match?
Car Seat Model? - Baby trend
How well did it fit? - Good
Did you get Embroidery? - Yes
Jun 15th, 2020
Jun 27th, 2020
I enjoy purchasing the car seat caboodle/cover to give as a gift.
May 5th, 2020
May 13th, 2020
The colors are so vibrant and beautiful. Very soft to the touch materials used. My baby girl is going to be so pretty when she is surrounded by the entire package. Definitely worth the 5 stars.My one complaint is the washing instructions are very limited. I did reach out via the chat option and still really didn't get much good information there either. But it did do great in my washer and dryer so still overall very pleased
Car Seat Model? - Graco Snugride carseat
Apr 24th, 2020
May 11th, 2020
Wonderful product. Fits well and great material
Car Seat Model? - Baby trend ally
Apr 24th, 2020
May 11th, 2020
Everything came together geat! We have a Chicco Keyfit 30 and it fit well, there is a little bit of "bounce", like it isn't complete snug, but it still fit really well. The material is incredibly soft. I am giving it five stars, but I will note that the back of the stitching had quite a few loose threads ( like leftover threads), i do not think it is anything to compromise the quality and they were all on the backside, so the front looks great!
Car Seat Model? - Chicco Kefit 30
Apr 20th, 2020
May 4th, 2020
Received this product and it fit perfectly.
Car Seat Model? - Maxi cosi
Feb 8th, 2020
Feb 15th, 2020
Absolutely love this product and it was shipped from the states to Canada in less then a week! The fabric is so soft and breathable
Make your Canopy Couture purchase even more special by having your item embroidered with baby's initials or first name. Available on most Carseat Canopy, choose classic, modern, or script lettering to add a personal touch to a luxurious gift for a friend or for yourself.
*More detailed information available during the checkout process.
You can add embroidery to your order just by adding one of our Carseat Canopies to your bag, and proceeding to checkout!
- We maximize a 3" tall by 8" wide space across the bottom right of the cover. Shorter names like "Amy" will be fully 3" tall but not 8" wide, while longer names like "Elizabeth" may not be fully 3" tall but will be very close to 8" wide. The font color is chosen from one of 16 colors. The selected color is shown in the preview.
- Please note that we do our best to render an accurate representation of the final product however all representations regarding embroidery on our website are only approximate. Actual positions and colors of embroidery may vary slightly from those depicted. We embroider the name exactly as you save it - capitalization and spacing included! We trust you to save your order exactly as you want it embroidered. ALL SALES ARE FINAL on embroidery orders except when due to either manufacturer defect or embroidery mistake. Your email receipt will contain a link to your saved font and name selection for your records. As always our number one goal is your complete satisfaction!
Our products are not waterproof. However, the breathable fabric should provide plenty of coverage from the elements for every day activities, and briefly going out and about in mild to severe weather.
Our breathable canopies may be universally used in all weather conditions. For the coldest climates, we recommend the Original canopy. For the warmest climates, we recommend the Muslin or Jersey Stretch styles.